API Cancer Caucus Community Mini-Grants Now Available
The API Cancer Caucus is pleased to announce the availability of our community mini-grants. We will be funding 3-$500 mini grants to organizations and individuals in the Sacramento region aimed at raising cancer awareness in the community.
If funded, we require a brief (1-2 pages) written report and presentation (5 minutes) at the Asian Pacific Islander Cancer Caucus meeting held in June 2013. The deadline for submission of a mini-grant application is July 31, 2012. If you need assistance, please call Ms. Julie Dang at 916-734-5222 or e-mail email@example.com. Please submit the mini-grant application to that e-mail address.
NOTE: This funding may NOT be used to fund a research project, which would necessitate a Committee on Human Research/Institutional Review Board application and approval.
- Title of the project:
- Organization (if applicable):
- Telephone number:
- E-mail address:
- Targeted Asian Community:
- Statement of Cancer Awareness Project Goal (maximum 1 paragraph):
- Objectives of Cancer Awareness Project (please list 3):
- Background (maximum ½ page):
- Proposed activity (maximum 1 page):
- Timeline (maximum project period from September 1, 2012 to February 28, 2013):
- Budget and Budget Justification (maximum 1 page):
NOTE: Funds may not be used for incentives for community member participation or for food/refreshments